The casing head is a kind of part connecting casings and wellheads. It is used as supporting the weight of technical casing and production casing, sealing the annular space between the casings, and installing BOP stacks. It provides a transition joint for the tubing head, Christmas tree and other wellheads. It can also supply cement, monitor & control well's sinking, and inject balance liquids etc by the two side outlets on the casing head housing.
• Working Pressure: 2,000Psi ~ 20,000Psi
• Nominal Bore Diameter: 7 1/16"~ 21 1/4"
• Working Medium: petroleum , natural gas ,water , mud , gas containing H2S,CO2
• Temperature Class: L~U
• Material Class: AA ~ HH
• Product Specification Level: 1 ~ 3
• Performance Requirement: 1
1. How do I buy or post an RFQ on erui.com？
Buy or post an RFQ on erui.com, You can use the following three ways:
1.1 Click contact now, fill in the form and submit.
1.2 Send a message to email@example.com or call +86 400-820-9199.
1.3 Create an account, add the product to the inquiry cart and submit.
After receiving your request, we will get in touch with you within 48 hours.
2. How to view more product details, such as price, MOQ, shipping fee?
In addition to viewing all product information from this page, you can also send your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will introduce you more details.
3. What is the quality of the product and is it genuine?
ERUI has an independent third-party inspection team, which strictly controls the quality of products, guarantees genuine products and eliminates fakes.
4.How is the product cost-effective？
ERUI has been deeply engaged in the field of oil and gas energy for many years, integrating a large number of high-quality supply channels. Our products are comprehensive and the price advantage is obvious.
5. When will I receive my order?
The time depends on the MOQ of the order. The delivery time for parts is generally 1-3 days, and equipment is 7-30 days. In addition, contact us to get the full time of the order.
We will contact you within 48 hours after receiving the information.