1. AC rated voltage: VO/V0.6/1KV
2. Allowed long-term working temperature of cable: -20℃~+70℃ or -20℃~+105℃
3. Fire-resistance property: in compliance with GB12666.6 (IEC331):
Category A: flame temperature: 950℃ - 1000℃ Category B: flame temperature: 750℃ - 800℃
Combustion time: 90Min Combustion time 90Min
Additional voltage 500V Additional voltage 500V
Additional current 3A Additional current 3A
4. Flame retardance: in compliance with GB12666.6 test Category A
5. Allowed minimum bending radius of cable: not less than 8 times of OD for non-armored cable; not less than 12 times of OD for armored cable.
6. The insulated wire core can be subjected to withstand voltage test with high temperature of 950 ℃ ~ 1000 ℃ (Category A) and 750 ℃ ~ 800 ℃ (Category B) under AC 50Hz and 3500 V for 1 h, without breakdown.
7. The cable insulation resistance (at 20℃) is not less than 100MΩ.km.
8. The DC resistance of cable conductor (at 20℃): refer to the DC resistance of ordinary power cable.
9. Low-smoke and low-halogen type product: Hcl gas release amount is not more than 100mg/g and the smoke concentration (light transmittance) is not more than 35% (single cable)
10. Low-smoke and halogen-free type product: the smoke concentration (light transmittance) is not more than 35% (single cable) .
1. Number of core: 2-30;
2. Standard diameter of conductor (mm): 0.8, 1.0.
Single-layer insulation: The conflict between insulation resistance and high flame retardant performance is solved through the properties of the material.
Double-layer insulation: The balance between insulation resistance and flame retardant performance is achieved through the improvement of the material's structure.
Isolated layer +single layer\: the added isolated layer of auxiliary structures guarantee the flame retardant property of cable and improve its electrical property.
Halogen free, withe pH not less than 4.3 and the electrical conductivity not exceeding 10uS/mm;
Low smoke with luminousness not less than 60%;
Excellent flame retardant property, at least compliance with flame retardant requirements of type B;
Long service time,with designed and actual service lifetime not less than 40 years;
Excellent thermal aging and weather ageing property;
Good high and low temperature insulating;
Good components compatibility and tear resistance;
Insulated conductor could pass the single cable vertical combustion test.
1. Rated voltage AC 250 V or less
2. Allowed long-term working temperature of cable: -20℃ -+70℃ for PVC;
-30℃ - +90℃ for XLPE;
3. Allowed bending radius of cable : not less than 6 times of OD for fixed installation.
1. The conductor's service temperature shall not be greater than 90°C. The short-circuited cable conductors shall not be greater than 250°C.
2. Earth fault duration:
Cables with voltage level of 0.6/1.0/3.6/6.0/6/10KV are suitable for systems with single-phase earth fault duration generally not greater than 1 min per time, and for systems with maximum duration not greater than 8h and annual duration not greater than 125h.
3. Cables with voltage level of 6/6/8.7/10KV are suitable for systems with even greater duration, and for places with higher requirement for cable insulation.
1. Input: Thermocouple K-type, E-type, B-type, S-type, T-type, J-type, N-type RTD Pt100 Cu100 Cu50 (three-wire or four-wire system)
2. Output: Output 4~20ma DC signal within the range. Linear with the millivolt signal input by thermocouple; linear with the input resistance signal of the RTD. Or linear with temperature signal. As an isolation temperature transmitter, input and output phases are isolated with isolation voltage of 0.5KV, increasing resistance to common-mode interference, more suitable for use with computer networking.
3. Basic error: *±0.5% F・S
4. Transmission method: two-wire system
5. Display mode: (digital) LCD four-bit display, show a sign of e ... when open circuit of thermocouple occurs with output greater than 20mA
6. Working power: Min. voltage of transmitter working power is 12V, Max. voltage 35V, rated operating voltage 24V.
7. Load: Limit load resistance is calculated as follows:
RL (max)=50 (Vmin-12) (i.e. at 24V,
load resistance can be selected within 0～600Ω)
Rated load 250Ω.
8. Normal operating environment:
a) Ambient temperature: -25°C~80°C (Regular type)
-20°C~70°C (Digital display type)
b) Relative humidity: 5%~95%
c) Mechanical vibration: f≤50hz, amplitude <0.15mm
d) In ambient air, there is no corrosive medium for chromium, nickel coating, non-ferrous metals
and other alloys.
9. Impact of ambient temperature: ≤0.05/1°C
Note: "*" Contracted products with a tolerance error of ±0.2% can be provided if specially requested by customers.
10. Mount: regular type, dedicated type, wall mounted type and guide rail type
1. Type: HEP15, JIS explosion-proof type, HEP16, JIS intrinsic safety type, HEP waterproof type;
2. Input signal: 4-20mA.DC, 4-12mA.DC, 12-40mA.DC, 10-50mA.DC(HEP15);
3. Output characteristic: linear, equal percent, quick opening;
4. Input resistance: 250±10Ω(（4～20mA.DC）, 100Ω(10～50mA.DC)
5. Gas supply pressure: 10-160, 120-500KPa;
6. Gas consumption: 4L/min (under 140KPa of gas supply pressure and steady state);
7. Flow: max. 110L/min ((under 140KPa of gas supply pressure and steady state);
8. Air source joint: Rc1/4 (American system), 1/4NPT internal thread;
9. Environment temperature: -40-+80°;
10. Stroke: 10-100mm, 6-10mm (optional);
11. Relative humidity: 10%-90;
12. Material of shell: aluminum alloy;
13. Conductor joint: G1/4;
14. Shell structure: HEP15: explosion proof level d ll BT4, in conformity to GB3836.1,3836.2-83 standard, IP54 is adopted for shell protection, complies with GB4208-84 standard, intrinsic safety level lb ll CT5, meets the GB3836.1,3836.4-83 standard; protection level of shell is IP54, complies with GB4208-84 standard;
15. Limit of basic error: not greater than ±1% of the whole stroke;
16. Dead zone: not greater than 0.1% of the whole stroke;
17. Speed: 4mm/s (HA2D.R type actuating mechanism);
18. Outline dimension (mm): (1*b*h) 380*165*223;
19. Weight: 3.5kg;
1. Model: YT1000R (rotary type);
2. Type: single action, double action;
3. Input signal: 4-20mA DC below 24V;
4. Resistance: 250±15Ω;
5. Gas supply pressure: 1.4-7kgf/cm3 (20-100psig);
6. Stroke: 0-90°;
7. Guide pipe interface: PT(NPT)1/4;
8. Pressure gauge interface: PT(NPT)1/8;
9. Guide pipe: PF1/2;
10. Explosion proof grade: ExiallBT6, ExdmllBt6;
11. Protection grade: IP66;
12. Environmental temperature: -20°C-70°C;
13. Linearity: ±2%;
14. Lagging degree: 1%;
15. Sensitivity: ±0.5%;
16. Repeatability: ±0.5%;
17. Air consumption: 3LPM(Sup=20Psi);
18. Flow: 80LPM (Sup=20Psi);
19. Material: casting aluminum;
20. Weight: 2.8Kg (Approx);
1. Flange specification: 3" and 4"
2. Flange rating: 150LB and 300LB
1. Nominal diameter DN (mm): 20-200
2. Rated flow coefficient Kv: unlined 9.8-1114 lined 7.8-1121
3. Nominal pressure (MPa): 0.6, 1.0
4. Rated travel L (mm): 8-65
5. Effective area of diaphragm Ae (cm2) : 280-100
6. Piston diameter (mm) : 100-250
7. Flow characteristic: approximately equal percent
8. Temperature (℃) : 150 or less
9. Signal range (Kpa) : 20-100, 40-200, 400-600
10. Allowale leakage: within the allowable differential pressure range the leakage is zero or level VI