1. Layers: 1- 3;
2. Floor capacity: 200-2000 kg/m2
3. Attic shelf size: H2300-H9000 mm (height)
4. Attic parts:
Column: circular tube or square tube
Main beam: H-beam
Secondary beam: H-beam
Floor: W195-250 * H40 * T2.0--2.5 mm.
1. Load (kg): 500-1,500;
2. Leg height (mm): 100.
GB T 16470-2008
Explosion-proof human body electrostatic discharge instrument has vertical bar type, pipe type, wall type. It's using sub-conductor to touch the ball, slowly release of electrostatic, does not produce sparks. The sub-conductor is between conductor and non-conductor material, the surface resistivity is greater than 1 x 106 Ω, less than 1 x 109 Ω. When the charge is leaking, because of the conductor with high resistivity, the leakage current is very weak, in grade mu A, and won't produce instantaneous electric shock phenomenon, to avoid an electric spark combustible raw body, so that achieve the purpose of conducting explosion-proof, eliminate potential safety problems.
1. The human body electrostatic voltage ≤20 kv;
2. Electrostatic release time ≤100 ms;
3. The biggest release current ≤ 2 ma;
4. The human body residual voltage ＜100 v;
5. Working temperature: -40 ℃-60 ℃;
6. Others: with functions of luminous and reflective.
GB12158-2006 [Prevent electrostatic guide general accident], GB50074-2002 [Oil library design specification]